Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Family Reunion Plans Begin


This is the email that went out earlier today.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
-Monika
1 January 2013

Hello Family!

     I am Monika Webb, daughter of Mariea Webb, neé Bean. My grandmother was Muriel Bean, neé Pereira, daughter of Emanuel Pereira and Estella Philpott.
     I am writing because many of you have expressed an interest in coming together for a family reunion in the near future and we have settled on July 11th through 13th 2014 in Orlando, Florida.
     I am now starting the hunt for appropriate accommodations and activities for everyone and need a ball park figure of attendance for that weekend.
     If you are still interested, please drop me a line with an approximation of how many might be attending in your party, and an idea of what you would like to do beyond our family reunion activities, for example: local attractions, shopping and sight-seeing opportunities. I want to make this as enjoyable for everyone as I can. My info is on the left.
     Melanie Pereira, daughter of Kenneth Pereira, is the family historian, so if you have any information that you might like to see included on the family tree in the way of photographs, stories and anecdotes, please forward them to her. Contact info is on the left.
     Leanne E. Küchler, daughter of Cynthia Benhlima , nee Kuchler, Bean,  is the alternate planner  and contact. She will be able to answer a lot of questions as well. Her contact info is also on the left.
     Also, please take a moment to pass this email along to anyone who is of the Family Pereira that I might not know and ask them to please contact me as soon as possible that I may include them on future mailings so that everyone can be kept up-to-date as plans come along. You can also check out, and contribute to, our family blog at:
http://allofwelot.blogspot.com/
     You can also join the “All of We Lot” group on Facebook.
     I look forward to hearing from you all in the upcoming months and seeing all of your smiling and loving faces soon!

Best Love,

Monika M Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment